It's that time...REGISTRATION IS OPEN! We are so excited to open the registrations for our Fall Tackle and Flag Football Programs.
A couple of important notes:
- Flag Football is Kindergarten - 4th grade
- Tackle Football is 3rd - 8th grade
- For Tackle Football, you will need to upload proof that you are in the Sherwood School District. This can be a screenshot of Parentvue/Studentvue, report card, or a Homeschool Acknowledgement Letter from NWRESD. If you have any issues you can contact the registrar. If you are NOT in the Sherwood School District boundaries then you will need to request a waiver from the program you are within the boundaries and have them send it to SYFA.
- This year you CAN log back in to your account to update your player's info. So, if you need to upload the Medical Release or correct a clothing size, you will be able to (yay!).
- Tackle Registration will close June 30th and Flag Registration will close August 15th. For Tackle, your player’s registration is not complete until the registration form has been complete, payment has been received, AND a medical release has been received. Your player will be “waitlisted” until all of these things are in.
You can find all of the information you need about registration, equipment, rules, etc, on the SYFA Expectations Contracts. Those can be found on the Sherwood Youth Football website under Forms. It is also on the registration where you can open it up and save it or print it from there.
A blank copy of the medical release is on the website under Forms as well. The registrar only needs the second page that is signed by the medical practitioner. Flag football does not require a medical release.
If you have any questions, you can contact the registrars (Lauren Halgren - Tackle, Kalie Dutra - Flag). We can't wait to see you on the field!
|Sherwood Youth Football - TVYFL|